Sherry Pidgeon, OTR/L, CAPS, ECHM, CDP
Occupational Therapist Registered/Licensed, Certified Aging in Place Specialist, Executive Certification in Home Modifications, Certified Dementia Practitioner serving Northwestern Vermont.
I am a licensed Occupational Therapist with experience in home care. As an OT, my goal is to make living at home as safe and comfortable as possible. I am especially capable of offering professional suggestions to make your current home a space to live in as long as possible My husband and I recently built our own “forever home,” keeping in mind the aging-in-place model. Whether you or a loved one is transferring home from the hospital or rehabilitation center or you want to plan for your future, I can offer experience and knowledge to build upon the place you already feel comfortable.
My goal as an OT and Home Modification Specialist is to use my clinical skills and home health training to make observations and to complete a task analysis that will allow us to bring value and safety to you and your home.
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- B.S., Occupational Therapy, Worcester State College
- OTR/L, Occupational Therapist, Licensed and Registered in Vermont
- CAPS, Certified Aging in Place Specialist issued by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- ECHM, Executive Certification in Home Modifications Program issued by the University of Southern California Leonard School of Gerontology
- CDP, Certified Dementia Practitioner issued by National Council of Dementia Practitioners
- Board Certified in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT – National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy)
- AOTA, American Occupational Therapy Association
- Home Modification Occupational Therapy Alliance (HMOTA) – member
- Vermont Occupational Therapy Association – member
- Falls Free Vermont Coalition – member
Home Mobility VT provides tasteful remodel recommendations to account for safety and health. My goal is to make the “aging-in-place” or transition home as easy as possible.
Get in Touch
Reach out for information on how I can help you make your home safer.
firstname.lastname@example.org (HIPAA Compliant Email for privacy)
Fax (802) 990-2684
376 Pumpkin Hill, Williston, VT 05495